The theme for this blog hop is Sale-A-Bration (SAB) – the one time of the year when every $90AUD you spend earns you a FREE product. This promotion runs out at the end of this month, so we thought we’d all get together and share some projects we’ve each made, featuring a SAB item.
I’ve recently purchased the Paisleys & Posies stamp set and coordinating framelits, and decided to mix and match with the SAB So Very Much stamp set.
Here’s what I created (scroll down for measurements):
- Rich Razzleberry card base 14.8 x 29.6cm, scored on the long side at 14.9cm
- Very Vanilla cardstock for DIY DSP 14.3 x 14.3cm
- Copper foil sentiment mat 11 x 11cm
- Rich Razzleberry sentiment cardstock 10.5 x 10.5cm
- Very Vanilla card lining 13.8 x 13.8cm
I used dimensionals to adhere the sentiment mat to the front of the card, to give it more depth.
I just love the finished product, and I think I’ll make some more of these to add to my stash!
Well, that’s it from me, but please fasten your seatbelt and hop safely to the next destination on this blog hop – say hi to Monique Fielder!
Love Violette 💟